Tumbling is a fast paced sequence of skills performed along an air floor (or tumble track).
Beginner participants will learn the basic skills such as:
- Cartwheels and
- Spatial awareness
Class Times: Beginner Tumbling
|Day and Time||Price Per Class|
|Wednesday 3:30-4:30pm||$14.95 per class|
AND GYMNASTICS TAS REGISTRATION $25 (Recreational) + PCYC MEMBERSHIP $40
Advanced Tumbling will see further progressions from basic to aerial skills that are combined in a routine sequence involving 5 to 8 skills.
Class Times: Advanced Tumbling
Wednesday 5.00 – 6.30pm
|Day and Time||Price Per Class|
10 to 13 year olds Free G Foundation class
Is indoor, parkour-style or free-running style training taught by our Trampoline and Tumbling Coaches. It is a great way to learn skills and a perfect pathway for people who have finished doing Gymnastics and Trampolining.
|Class||Day and Time||Price Per Class|
|PreG 10-13yo||Friday 5:30-7pm||$15 per class*|
|FreeG 14-17yo||Friday 7-8:30pm||$15 per class*|
*Term paid by Direct Debit weekly get priority placement. Class numbers are limited.
GymSports Trial Session
To train in Gymsports, which includes Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tumbling, Free G or KinderGym, you must be a Gymnastics Tasmania Registered Member. ($25 Recreational Training OR $40 Competitive Training).
PCYC Membership is also required for all of the above except KinderGym
The Gymsports activities area includes: Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tumbling, Free G or KinderGym. To train in this activity you must be registered as a Gymnastics Tasmania Member. GymTas Registration costs as follows, and must be paid before your first training session. The payment registers the participant for the calendar year (01 January to 31 December). PCYC collects this payment on behalf of Gymnastics Tasmania.
- $25 Recreational Training
- $40 Competitive Training (Level 1 onward)
PCYC Membership is also required for all of the above.
How to enrol
1. Complete the GymSports Application Form (which is also the GymTas Registration Form)
2. A GymSports Coordinator will contact you to discuss class times and answer any questions. Sometimes there is a waiting list for some classes.
3. You will be offered a GymSport Session Trial (@$15) so that your child can try the session before you commit to beginning ongoing payments.
4. Print out the PCYC Membership Form (or Family Membership). Print out the Direct Debit Authority Form. The forms can be found on this Website or from the Club. Ideally complete both these forms before you arrive.
5. Arrive at the class 15 to 20 minutes early to complete your paperwork and payment. For your first Trial Session you will pay:
– $15 GymSport Trial Session
– Pay a DEPOSIT by cash, EFTPOS or MOTO Form
– *$25 GymTas Rego (or $40 for Competitive Levels)
– PLUS *$40 PCYC Membership (or Family Membership)
– Submit your Direct Debit Authority
6. At the end of the session you MUST return to reception and either:
Confirm your child will be CONTINUING
Confirm your child will NOT CONTINUE – and request that reception refund your GymTas & PCYC Membership if you do not want to continue. Your registration and membership paperwork must be maintained on our files for insurance reasons. Your Direct Debit Authority will be destroyed or you can take it with you. This helps us ensure that parents definitely confirm whether their child will continue or not (so we can reallocate the place).