You can access the following:
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Launceston PCYC’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of Launceston PCYC
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint and pay an auditor.
- elect directors.
At the meeting, members will also have the opportunity to award life membership and life governor. If you wish to make a nomination, please download the forms.
The Board meets on the last Tuesday of every month at 7pm for approximately 1-2 hours. If you would like to find out more about what is involved, please contact Club Manager, Bec Reedman at email@example.com.
If you are interested in sitting on the Board, please complete the form
Police Citizens Youth Club
Police and Citizens Youth Clubs are an initiative of Tasmania Police working in partnership with our community to develop young people, nurture community leadership and support, and help young people to find positive pathways for their future. PCYC Launceston began its work in 1946, and is the 2nd oldest PCYC in Australia.
PCYC Launceston offers a large range of activities including
- Free G
- Krav Maga
- Weights Training
- Mobile Activity Centre
During School Holidays, we offer a range of activities to keep your familiy entertained.
Group Booking and Birthday Parties are also available.